Thursday, February 12, 2009


1. Why do you think this person is one of today's most dominant entrepreneurs? I think LeBron James is one of the most dominant entrepreneurs today because he has exploded in the market industry. He went from selling shoes to clothes, to so many accesories. Lebron James almost sells everything.
2. Do you agree with the ways in which this entrepreneur has marketed his or her image?
Yes I agree with the way LeBron has marketed his image. One because he is LeBron James and he is one of the greatest NBA players. I love his shoes i had every pair that came out.
2. What effect do you think that this entrepreneur has left on the market place?
To me I think LeBron has left a huge impact in the market business becasue everyone buy's Lebron JAmes stuff. His stuff is so good other country is trying to buy him.

No comments:

Post a Comment